Tata group is a household name in India and a reputed brand globally. From salts to airplane, Tata group can be found everywhere, but Tata is famous for manufacturing India’s first indigenous car- Indica in 1999. Tata motors (earlier TELCO) has been manufacturing trucks, buses and other HCVs, LCVs but Indica opened the doors for manufacturing commuter vehicles for Tata group. Tata motors have manufactured many breakthrough vehicles like Tata Sumo, Tata Safari, Tata Estate, Tata Sierra, Tata Indigo. However, some Tata Cars haven’t seen that much of success lately as their siblings had. Then came 2017 and Tata launched it much anticipated NEXON.
Tata Nexon is manufactured at Tata’s manufacturing unit in Satara and is strategically priced amidst its competitors making it highly desirable. Thanks to its high-end features and customer satisfaction and as said, “designed and engineered to excite.”
Also check the upcoming Mahindra XUV300 car in India
Recently NCAP conducted safety tests on Indian cars and NEXON scored 5-star safety in the global NCAP test and it’s the first and only Indian Car to achieve such feat. Nexon has made Indian automobile industry and Indians proud globally.
Tata Nexon is offered in various models. Following are the various models of the car with Tata Nexon price: –
- XE-1198 cc | Manual | 16 – 18kmpl ₹ 6.36Lacs
- XM-| Manual | 16 – 18kmpl ₹ 7.12Lacs
- KRAZ Petrol-| Manual | 16 – 18kmpl ₹ 7.28Lacs
- XMA Petrol-| Automatic | 16 – 18kmpl ₹ 7.72Lacs
- XT-1198-| Manual | 16 – 18kmpl ₹ 7.73Lacs
- KRAZ Plus Petrol-|Automatic | 16 – 18kmpl ₹ 7.9Lacs
- XZ- | Manual | 16 – 18kmpl ₹ 8.2Lacs
- XZ Plus- | Manual | 16 – 18kmpl ₹ 9.02Lacs
- XZ Plus Dual Tone- | Manual | 16 – 18kmpl ₹ 9.22Lacs
- XZA Plus Petrol-| Automatic | 16 – 18kmpl ₹ 9.62Lacs
- XZA Plus Petrol Dual Tone- | Automatic |16 – 18kmpl ₹ 9.83Lacs
- XE Diesel-1497 cc | Manual | 22 – 24kmpl-₹ 7.4Lacs
- XM Diesel- | Manual | 22 – 24kmpl-₹ 8.05Lacs
- KRAZ Diesel- | Manual | 22 – 24kmpl-₹ 8.21Lacs
- XT Diesel- | Manual | 22 – 24kmpl-₹ 8.61Lacs
- XMA Diesel- | Automatic | 22 – 24kmpl-₹ 8.75Lacs
- KRAZ Plus Diesel- | Automatic | 22 – 24kmpl ₹ 8.78Lacs
- XZ Diesel-1497 cc | Manual | 22 – 24kmpl ₹ 9.20Lacs
- XZ Plus Diesel-1497 cc | Manual | 22 – 24kmpl ₹ 9.9Lacs
- XZ Plus Diesel Dual Tone- | Manual | 22 – 24kmpl ₹ 10.1Lacs
- XZA Plus Diesel- | Automatic | 22 – 24 kmpl ₹ 10.6Lacs
- XZA Plus Diesel Dual Tone- | Automatic | 22 – 24 kmpl ₹ 10.8Lacs
All the prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
It has a 1.2litrerevotron engine for petrol and 1.5litrerevotorq engine for diesel with 6-speed gearbox (manual/automatic). It develops a power of 110PS@5000RPM and max torque of 170@1750-4000RPM for Petrol and 110PS@3750RPM and max torque of 260@1500-2750RPMfor Diesel. It also offers multi-drive modes with front disc and rear drum brakes. Nexon with a fuel capacity of 44ltr promises to go a long way with full tank with minimum trips to petrol pumps.